Established in 1986, The Flagstaff Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine is the oldest naturopathic clinic in Flagstaff. The clinic offers complete family healthcare through the use of natural therapies. We provide high quality, individualized patient care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
FCNM welcomes Dr. Shana Turrell to the practice!
We are so happy to welcome Dr. Shana Turrell to the Flagstaff Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine. She is practicing 3 days per week and excited to return to serving the community. To learn more about Dr. Turrell, see her bio under ‘meet the practitioners’. Please call 928-774-1770 to schedule with her.
Maternity leave update
Dr. Davenport and Dr. Victor have both returned from their maternity leaves and are happy to be seeing patients again!
Dr. Belt is moving!
Dr Belt is moving as of July 31, 2017! While FCNM will continue to provide the services you’ve come to expect over the years, here is what you need to know about her move:
· After almost five years at the Flagstaff Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Amber Belt is leaving FCNM to open a new practice, Aspen Integrative Medical Center, LLC (AIM Center).
· Dr. Belt’s new clinic will be located in downtown Flagstaff at 323 N Leroux, Suite B. AIM Center’s phone number is (928)213-5828.
· Aspen Integrative Medical Center will be opening on July 31, 2017 at 8:30am. We are hoping to make this transition as smooth as possible for all of our patients, so if you have seen Dr. Belt in the past your chart will be available at her new office.
· As of July 31st, patients of Dr. Belt’s should contact AIM Center for appointments, IVs, and supplements. Before July 31st, Patients can contact FCNM to schedule appointments, IVs, and purchase supplements
· Dr. Belt will continue to deliver the care she has been providing to Flagstaff for the past several years including prolotherapy and platelet rich plasma therapy, treatment of chronic illness, and general naturopathic care.
· AIM Center will also be offering naturopathic oncology consults with Dr. Dan Rubin for the treatment of cancer. AIM Center is also happy to provide hyperbaric oxygen therapy, ozone sauna, IV therapy, and many other services.
· Aspen Integrative Medical Center, LLC will be hosting a Grand Opening on Saturday, August 5th from 10am-2pm. This open house will be open to the public, so feel free to bring friends and family!
· If you have any questions that Dr. Belt can answer regarding her move or if you would like to schedule an appointment for naturopathic oncology consult, please call and leave a message at (928)213-5828. You can also visit the website at www.aspenmedcenter.com for more information.
To our valued patients,
Effective March 1, 2017, we will be increasing our visit fees. After 3 years without a price increase, we will be adjusting our prices to accommodate the cost of living.
Please note that we do not accept insurance! We will accept cash, in-state check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We appreciate you and we will continue to strive to provide you with outstanding care and service.
Call (928)774-1770 to schedule.