We strive to create individualized treatment plans for each of our patients as each person has a unique history and unique needs. Some of our services include:
- General Family Healthcare and Wellness
- Women’s Healthcare and Wellness
- Men’s Healthcare and Wellness
- IV Therapy
- Comprehensive Testing
- Clinical Nutrition
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy
- Primary Care
- Endocrine Disorders
General Family Healthcare and Wellness
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions of children and adults with referrals to specialists as indicated and appropriate.
- Colds, flus and recurrent infections
- Digestive disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of cardiovascular ailments
- Thyroid disorders
- Autoimmune conditions
- Sleep disturbance
- Health optimization
- Weight loss
Women’s Healthcare and Wellness
- Well woman checkups including a full physical examination, gynecological examination, pap smear, STD testing and blood tests as indicated.
- Treatment of menstrual and hormonal disorders, infections, menopause, and osteoporosis
- Bioidentical hormone replacement: oral, topical creams, and troches
- Birth control consultations, IUD removal
IV Therapy can be a game changer for many chronic health issues, acute infections, high performance athletes and people with altitude sickness or dehydration concerns. Consider an IV next time you are coming down with an illness or having trouble kicking the one you have.
IV services are available Monday and Friday all day.
- Myer’s Cocktails
- Adrenal Supportive IV’s
- High Dose Vitamin C IV’s
- Heavy Metal Chelation
- Individualized IVs
- Glutathione Push
- Injections: Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, B Complex , MIC B12, Iron, and customized multiple nutrient.
- Includes in-office constitutional hydrotherapy and home hydrotherapy
- Acute conditions: colds and flus
- Chronic conditions: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, autoimmune contiditions, and many more.
- Blood, urine and saliva tests, and cultures
- Imaging: ultrasound, x-ray, mammography, bone densitometry
- Functional laboratory assessments
- Comprehensive laboratory evaluation of cardiovascular risk
- Adrenal health evaluation
- Hormone testing
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Neurotransmitter/amino acid testing
Nutrition and the therapeutic use of foods have always been a cornerstone of naturopathic medicine. A growing body of scientific knowledge in this area is reflected in numerous professional journals of nutrition and dietary sciences, validating the naturopathic approach to diet and nutrition. Many medical conditions can be treated as effectively with foods and nutritional supplements as they can by any other means, but with fewer complications and side effects. Naturopathic physicians receive more than 140 classroom hours in clinical nutrition; most medical doctors receive fewer than 20 hours.
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy:
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is used to treat both men and women experiencing imbalances or drops in their naturally-occurring hormones. Hormones are responsible for most of your essential bodily functions, so when they are disrupted in any way, cascade effects across all your systems can ensue.
This powerful system of medicine is more than 200 years old, and is widely accepted in other countries (The Royal Family of England uses a homeopathic physician.). Homeopathic medicines act to strengthen the body’s innate immune response; they seldom have side effects.
Many plant substances are powerful medicines, with advantages over conventional drugs. They are effective and safe when used properly, in the right dose and in the proper combinations with other herbs or treatments. A resurgence of scientific research in Europe and Asia is demonstrating that some plant substances are superior to synthetic drugs in clinical situations. Naturopathic doctors are trained in both the art and the science of botanical medicine.
Constitutional Hydrotherapy is an effective treatment for balancing the immune system and detoxifying the body. This treatment involves the application of hot and cold towels to the torso and back in a specific order. This contrast, in combination with sine wave electrotherapy, make Constitutional Hydrotherapy healing and relaxing treatment.
At Flagstaff Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine, we are an experienced primary care facility. Whether you need a routine checkup, treatment for an injury or illness, or a screening procedure, we are here for you.
What is primary care?
Primary care is a go-to medical home for every patient. Our practice serves a wide range of health problems from injuries and illness to chronic health conditions that may require ongoing management.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Well visits and physicals
- Treatment of acute injuries and illnesses
- Managing chronic illness or conditions
- Nutritional guidance and weight loss care
- Prevention screenings and examinations