Detox with the Docs!
Join us for our first annual clinic wide spring health cleanse!
Have you ever been interested in cleansing or detoxing but weren’t sure if it was right for you?
We are launching individualized cleanse programs for you and your family and friends starting April 15th.
What’s in your Detox with the Doc’s program:
- 5 week cleanse including an initial prep week
- A community of support with 6 in-clinic meetings and Q&A sessions with doctors during your cleanse period.
- Cleanse kit includes:
- One 30-minute visit with your doctor to plan the cleanse for you.*
- A workbook that supports the cleanse you choose.
- Specific nutritional supplements to support the cleanse process based on your individual needs.
- Castor Oil Packs & Dry Skin Brushes
- Cost is $299 to participate.
Cleansing can significantly improve many health conditions.
- Decreases the ever increasing environmental toxic load on your organs, joints and tissues.
- Decreases full body inflammation – the leading cause of all disease.
- Decreases brain fog and fatigue.
- Decreases constipation – diarrhea and other bowel issues.
- Uncovers food intolerances that act like toxins in your body.
- Improves the function of your detoxification organs thus improving:
And many other nagging health conditions.
Click the button below to join Detox with the Docs starting April 15. Fill in the form that comes up and then we will send you the next details.
Please share this information with your friends and family so they can join you! They don’t need to be a current patient to join the Detox with the Docs program.
Cleansing Options/Individualized Plans
Though we will follow a general outline of cleansing for everyone, your cleanse plan will be customized based on your individual needs and challenges.
For those of you who are not established patients, we will be offering 3 cleanse options:
- A Whole 30 type Cleanse using ‘Practical Paleo’ to further individualize your cleanse to your specific health concerns that you and your doctor will discuss at your planning session.
- Vegetarian Version of a Whole 30 for those of you who are vegetarian or vegan.
- Allergy Elimination – for those who are not ready to fully cleanse but need significant support avoiding their food intolerances. This type of avoidance is like a cleanse in many ways in that it takes mental strength and awareness.
For current established patients, we will be using ‘The Seasonal Cleanse Workbook’ as a guide and your doctor will meet with you to individualize your cleanse plan. Book your appointments with your doctor early to ensure your spot before the cleanse begins.
Weekly In-Clinic Meetings will generally include a 15-20 minute presentation by one of our docs and a period of Q&A. Expect the meetings to last 30-60 minutes depending on the number of questions.
Schedule of In-Clinic Weekly Meetings
During the Cleanse Period we will open it up for Q&A and community supported sharing.
- Monday, April 15th at 5:30pm – Orientation to Cleansing, Intro to Prep Week, Partnering if Desired, Setting Intentions, Holiday Survival Guide, Q&A.
- Monday, April 22nd at 5:30pm – Week 1 of Cleanse – What to Expect, Recognizing Detox Reactions, Tuning in with your Body, Resources, Q&A.
- Monday, April 29th at 5:30pm – Week 2 of Cleanse – Going Deeper, Digging Down Emotionally, Creating Space in your Body and in your Life, Q&A.
- Monday, May 6th at 5:30pm – Week 3 of Cleanse – Transform Cravings, Sharpening Awareness, Detoxing Just Right or Too Fast, Castor Oil Packs, Colon Therapy, Q&A.
- Monday, May 13th at 5:30pm – Week 4 of Cleanse – Transitioning & Reintroduction, Coming out of a Cleanse Safely & Slowly.
- Monday, May 20th at 5:30pm – Closing Meeting – How did you do? What did you learn? Where do I go from here? How do you want to live/feel going forward? How can we support you post cleanse?
Let’s all live healthier in 2019.
With Love & Health,
Dr. Erin Victor, Dr. Emily Davenport, Dr. Erin Winter, Dr. Julie Nowak-Stears
*Any additional personal assistance during your cleanse beyond the weekly meetings is a separate visit and charge. Any lab work required due to health condition is separate from these costs.